Bank Security Officer
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Advanced Bank Security Officer.
We offer job security, excellent pay, benefits, and career opportunities.
As an Advanced Bank Security Officer, you will conduct foot and/or vehicle patrol (interior and/or exterior). You will also:
• Control access and egress.
• Monitor CCTV and alarm systems.
• Compose reports.
• Deter criminal activity and misconduct.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in one of, or a combination of, each of the following:
• Military (Career Military/Military Police/Military Elite Forces)
• Law Enforcement (Police Academy Graduate) or as a Corrections Officer in an adult detention facility
• Work experience in private security at a high profile, safety and security sensitive facility requiring direct customer interaction.
• Associate’s degree or higher in a security related field such as: law enforcement, criminal justice, security administration, Homeland Security, or fire science combined with 1 year of experience in one of the above.
• Must possess, or be able to obtain, each of the following certifications: Certified in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR); First Aid; Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of security systems to include access control, alarm and fire monitoring, telecommunications, closed circuit television (CCTV), and video surveillance systems.
• Must possess working knowledge of state and local laws, criminal laws, and any other laws pertaining to the duties performed by a security officer.
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
• Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle.
• Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
• Sound alarms or calls police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles.
• Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits.
• Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements.
• Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities. Maintain written logs as required by the post.
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
Walk-ins are welcome. Kiosks are available on site for the application process. Interviews will be held on the spot for qualified candidates who complete an employment application in advance. Click "Apply now" to get started.
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity